EYE CENTER OPTICAL
For your convenience we have in-house optical shops in our Greenfield, Gardner, and Athol offices. Fill your glasses prescription without having to make a second stop. Our licensed opticians can transform your prescription into the ideal vision plan using the finest frame and lens eyewear options available. Feel free to contact the location nearest you.
- Athol 978-248-9834
- Gardner 978-669-0113
- Greenfield 413-774-9986
- Holyoke 413-536-8218
FRAME AND LENS OPTIONS
Value Packages – Complete frame and lens packages starting at $99.00!
Price Protection Guarantee – If you find an exact pair of glasses advertised anywhere else for less, we will match that price.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee – Let us know right away if you have a question or concern, and we will review your prescription, compare it to your glasses, and if needed, we will replace them for you at no charge.
Frames come in a variety of colors, shapes and sizes, and since we all have different preferences, it is important to take the time to select the perfect fashion and fit. Our licensed opticians are trained to help you choose the size and shape that best fits your features and appeals to your unique sense of style. We offer:
- Latest designer selection of frames to choose from.
- Specialty eyewear including children’s, sport goggles, sunglasses, swim goggles.
In addition to a wide variety of frames to choose from, we offer the most advanced lenses and treatments to provide you with the best possible vision. Based on the recommendations of your doctor, our opticians will demonstrate specific technologies designed to address your individual visual needs.
- Non-Glare Lenses – Reduce glare and eye strain with Crizal Avance with Scotchgard (Premium) and SharpVie(Value) available so all patients can benefit from non-glare lenses.
- Varillux Progressive Lenses – Physio, Definity, and New Comfort lenses offering Wavefront technology to provide patients with a wider field of vision.
- High Index Lenses – Flatter and thinner lenses ideal for moderate to strong prescriptions.
- Polycarbonate Lenses – Light, durable, and impact resistant lenses for active patient lifestyles and strongly recommended for all patients under the age of 18.
- Computer Lenses – Variable focus lenses designed to correct vision for the computer screen and the immediate vicinity.
Crizal® Non-Glare – virtually eliminates day and night time glare.
Varilux® Progressive – no line multifocal that creates a sense of contrast clarity at all viewing distances.
Transition® – automatically darken in sunlight and lighten indoors, allowing for one pair of glasses indoors and out.
Experio® Polarized – eliminate all indirect reflection from water or snow, allowing greater depth perception and visual acuity.
DriveWear® – first changeable polarized outdoor lens that reacts to all different outdoor weather and light conditions.
High Index – considerably thinner and lighter for a more comfortable fit.
U.V. Filter – highly recommended for its ability to protect the retina from the harmful effects of ultraviolet light.
Polycarbonate – thin, light material that provides the most impact resistance to breaking or scratching.
Bifocal – in the past this has been the most common style multi-focal lens. It allows the patient to see in the distance and close-up with the same pair of glasses.
Computer Specific – help to correct vision while viewing a computer video display terminal (VDT).