What type of employment opportunities are available?
We are a busy Ophthalmic practice with several positions and excellent opportunities for qualified candidates. We pride ourselves on hiring the right people for the right positions.
- Call Center Specialist – Our confident call center team is often the first point of contact for our patients. Once trained these individuals will have a genuine understanding of patient needs and enjoy high volume and variety of calls working with people to manage scheduling needs and answer immediate questions.
- Reception Services – Our warm and welcoming team of receptionist meet and greet patients upon arrival and check-out. These individuals will develop strong customer service and communication skills, and an extensive knowledge of insurances and referrals to provide an exceptional patient experience.
- Ophthalmic Technician – Our professional team of technicians assist the Ophthalmologist in a variety of diagnostic and administrative tasks during an exam. These individuals are provided with extensive training and are encouraged to achieve certification as a Certified Ophthalmic Assistant.
- Surgical Services – Our team of surgical schedulers manage surgical needs from scheduling to payments. These individuals are provided with extensive training to provide patients with a great surgical experience.
What are the details of the positions?
- Full and Part-Time positions available
- Multi location, team-like atmosphere.
What are the requirements of the positions?
- Career minded, highly motivated, energetic, reliable, self-starting individuals.
- Professionalism and positive attitude a must working with patients and the public.
- Prior experience in a medical practice preferred, but will train the right candidate.